About us, HOLA !

Hello!

I'm Ham, a Software Engineer, in Arizona. I love working out 4-6 times per week and yes blogging is something which I have developed a new hobby! I am also a coffee lover and I wake up to the smell of it every single day :)

This blog is a collaborative effort with my fiance'-Nanda.  To quickly introduce him to you all- he is a structural engineer by profession and an ardent Tesla fan.

Our Story behind this Blog!

Nanda and I love cooking, baking, and try different low-carb healthy recipes every day in our kitchen. We are passionate about it and wanted to share our healthy recipes ideas with the world. We hope to bring you rich and vibrant flavors to your kitchen.

HUGE thank you! for supporting us through this adventure.  We would love to hear your feedback and please like/ leave a comment for the recipes.

Happy Cooking!  And keep visiting Ham's Pantry for new recipes every week.


Follow me :

Instagram @ham0405
Facebook: @hamspantry channel for more updated recipes. 

Comments